Python Software Developer
Moncton, NB, CAN or Remote | Technology and Digital Media | Experienced | Full Time
You’re more than just a developer, you’re a coding artist looking to use the world as your backdrop and code as your color palette. You have a need to put your great talents to better use and are looking to join an energetic team and catapult your success. We are that team, and we need you and your skills…. read on to find the perfect opportunity!
Why Join Elumicate?
Elumicate is building the world’s largest outdoor capture network and we are looking for individuals with drive and ambition to help us achieve our mission. We’re an ambitious startup with drive and are proud to fosterer an environment that allows individuals to prosper and shine when bringing their unique energy and knowledge to the team. We understand that when individuals succeed, we all benefit. We provide an environment where team members get the support required to achieve their goals and elevate their career, all while keeping a healthy work/life balance.
We are currently seeking a highly capable Python developer to design, implement and distribute our secure blockchain-based software and systems. The person in this role will be responsible for creating and implementing the front end for our Dapp, web interface, and software application.
Benefits of Working with Elumicate
- Join a rapidly growing startup in the emerging Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Blockchain, and Web3 spaces
- Immerse yourself in a company culture based on a foundation of trust, open communication, teamwork, and collaboration.
- Support our mission to become the world leader for outdoor event tracking and data delivery.
- Emerge as a leader with options for advancement.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Significant opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The potential for achieving out of the ordinary success
- Work with great people with incredible talents and build something special
- Earn a competitive salary with opportunities for equity ownership
- We understand that success is shared
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and supply technical solutions
Qualifications and Experience
- Extensive experience in widget/GUI Development using Tkinter, PyQt5, Kivy , etc.
- Familiarity using Machine Learning with Python
- Familiarity using end-to-end Artificial Intelligence with Python
- Experience creating installers (NSIS, Package Maker, etc.)
- Experience in Data Analysis using Python packages
- Knowledge in IaaS such as IBM Cloud, AWS, Azure.
- Experience in Container application implementation and troubleshooting with Docker (Engine, Images, etc.) and Docker Management Utilities (Kubernetes)
- Experience in SQL and PostgreSQL server administration (Backup/Recovery), T-SQL scripting
- Write product or system development code
- Triage product or system issues and debug/track/resolve by analyzing the sources of issues and the impact on hardware, network, or service operations and quality (multithreading, multiprocessing, etc.)
- Team spirit
- Good problem-solving skills
- Contribute to existing documentation and adapt it based on product/program updates and user feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 2 years of experience with software development in one or more programming languages, or 1 year of experience with an advanced degree
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
- If these work qualities are of interest to you, apply now.
Please send your resume & cover letter here to the following email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org.
From just being a hobby to now being the top-rated programming language, Python has come a long way! Yes, Python was a hobby for its creator “Guido Van Rossum”, who was bored around the Christmas of 1989 and out of whim created this masterpiece programming language “Python”.