Full Stack Software Engineer
Moncton, NB, CAN or Remote | Technology and Digital Media | Experienced | Full Time
We are looking for an experienced Back-end developer to join our team!
As a Back-end Developer, you will be responsible for the server-side web application logic as well as for the integration to the front-end.
If you have outstanding programming skills and a great passion for developing beautiful, innovative applications, then you will love this job.
Duty & Responsibilities
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
- Main focus on coding and debugging
- Collaborate with Front-end developers
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements
- Provide training, help and support to other team members
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in thew future
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean code
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Learning new technologies
- Stay up to date with current best practices
- Conduct UI tests and optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team of designers, developers and system administrators
- Participate in conferences and educational programs
- Follow new and emerging technologies
- 5 years of experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of Blockchain development & technology
- 5 years of experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP and Python
- 3 years of experience with CMS framework
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BA degree in Computer Science or similar relevant field
- Keen interest in the Crypto technologies
We stand full-heartedly behind the meaning of togetherness. The team works together closely on projects and values celebrating our success as a team.
- Competitive compensation
- Work with very talented people who are creating the best interactive device platform
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunities for professional development
We are a start-up, and that means we need to push a little harder than the average bear but we still live fairly balanced lives and we’re having a blast doing so. We’re not looking to just fill a position here. We’re looking for someone to join our team who will be committed to the team and our vision.
What we can assure you are huge opportunities for personal and professional growth, fun times, the thrill of working with great people to create something special and the potential of achieving out of the ordinary success.
If these work qualities are of interest to you, apply now @ email@example.com