Computer Vision Engineer
Moncton, NB, CAN | Technology and Digital Media | Experienced | Full Time
We are looking for research engineers working in the areas of artificial intelligence, computer vision, and video understanding. Our innovations are expected to support R&D in the domains of video search/classification/caption/edit and human recognition. By joining our Team, you will have the chance to work on real world problems. Our work will contribute to pushing the edge of technology innovation. Collaboration, communication and curiosity will be key to your success. Sounds like fun?
Why Join Elumicate?
Elumicate is building the world’s largest outdoor capture network and we are looking for individuals with drive and ambition to help us achieve our mission. We’re an ambitious startup with drive and are proud to foster an environment that allows individuals to prosper and shine when bringing their unique energy and knowledge to the team. We understand that when individuals succeed, we all benefit. We provide an environment where team members get the support required to achieve their goals and elevate their career, all while keeping a healthy work/life balance.
Benefits of Working with Elumicate
- Join a rapidly growing startup in the emerging Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Blockchain, and Web3 spaces
- Immerse yourself in a company culture based on a foundation of trust, open communication, teamwork, and collaboration.
- Support our mission to become the world leader for outdoor event tracking and data delivery.
- Emerge as a leader with options for advancement.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Significant opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The potential for achieving out of the ordinary success
- Work with great people with incredible talents and build something special
- Earn a competitive salary with opportunities for equity ownership
- We understand that success is shared
- Research, develop, evaluate and optimize various computer vision and deep learning models to achieve top performance and accuracy results.
- Explore and analyze unstructured data like images through image processing.
- Take ownership to drive computer vision solutions.
- Deploying developed computer vision models on edge devices after optimization to meet requirements and maintain them to later improve to address additional requirements in future.
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and supply technical solutions
Qualifications and Experience
- MSc or PhD in Computer Science, Data Science, Machine Learning or in related fields preferred but candidates with Bachelor’s degree in computer science are also welcome to apply provided they have a strong technical knowledge and experience in computer vision.
- Understanding about depth and breadth of computer vision and deep learning algorithms.
- At least 3 years of experience in computer vision and/or deep learning for object detection and tracking along with semantic or instance segmentation either in academic or industrial domain.
- Experience with any machine/deep learning frameworks like Tensorflow, Keras and PyTorch.
- Experience in training models through GPU computing using NVIDIA CUDA.
- Ability to transform research articles into working solutions to solve real-world problems.
- Strong experience in using both basic and advanced image processing algorithms for feature engineering.
- Proficiency in Python and related packages like Numpy, scikit-image, PIL, OpenCV, matplotlib, seaborn, Yolo, Deep SORT, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for effectively communicating with the team and ability to present information to varied technical and non-technical audiences.
- Must be able to produce solutions independently in an organized manner and also be able to work in a team.
- Must have good Object-Oriented Programing & logical analysis skills in Python.
- Team spirit
- Good problem-solving skills
- Contribute to existing documentation and adapt it based on product/program updates and user feedback.
Please send your resume & cover letter to the following email address: email@example.com